Sunday, November 25, 2012

N.Y.C "Manhattan" nailpolish swatch and review!

Hello everyone! I know its been a long time since the last time I posted, but I've been super BUSY. Anyhow, today I bring to you a nailpolish review + swatch of one of my latest buys! Also in the coming weeks, expect lots of reviews and swatches of several nail polish because I've bough some during my months of absence.

Today's nail polish is : N.Y.C "Manhattan"

To start off, I'm in love with this color. I got it on Friday, and I couldn't wait to use it!! This color is perfect for the fall and for the winter months, however this color is the one that has been trending all along the Fall months. When you look at it, you see more purple tones than red. It has this dark plum, very dark cherries color to it. When applied, you can get away with one or two coats. When I applied it, two coats showed the true nature of the color! Beautiful! If I had to wear just one color for the fall and winter, it would definitely be this one. It truly  is a color of much elegance and very classy- something you'd wear to a gala or prestigious event.

The bottles claims that is Quick Dry, and that it dries in a minute. The bottle is telling you the truth. I had no problem with ruining or scratching the nail after 5 minutes (of course, you should always take your precautions). Another thing I love about this, is the price. Who doesn't love $2.09 nail polish? Specially when they are good quality and give great color pay-off. This is the second nail polish I own from the N.Y.C. company, and I'm truly amazed by their quality and their prices. Depending where you go, this nail polish can cost you from $1.99 to $2.99. I got mines from Target, and it was $2.09, but then again, Target can really overprice things.

I really recommend this color for the fall and winter. If you're a lover of dark colors and have been looking for that deep, dark plum, you need to check this one out! Now it's time for the pictures!

Without flash

With flash

Anyways, I hope you guys liked and found this helpful. I promise to post more often! Have a great weekend. 

-Laura



No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

color (1) cramps (1) curls (1) dark (1) fall (1) fig (1) green tea (1) hair (1) haul (1) heating pad (1) help (1) inspired (1) lana del rey (1) lipstick (1) Manhattan by NYC (1) maybelline color show (2) menstrual (1) N.Y.C. (1) nail polish (2) NYX (1) peppermint (1) plum (1) Q.R.S (1) review (1) sweet clementine (2) target (1) tea (1) tips (1) tutorial (1) vintage (1) walmart (1) waves (1) winter (1)