Sunday, July 15, 2012

Latest Acquisitions!

       Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing great and having a wonderful day. It is my first post so I might as well show you my recent purchases. I don't have the swatches for this products yet but I will soon. I know you guys want to see how a product looks on before you buy it. That is one of the main reasons I created this blog for; because I'm so tired of people reviewing products but they don't show how it looks, and then I'm disappointed on how it turns out to look when I buy it. So hopefully my reviews help you find that product you were looking for.
Anyhow, sorry for deviating from the main topic, here are some of the products I've bought lately. It's not that much but it's something :)

NYX nailpolish in Shimmer, Q.R.S nailpolish in Industrial Age, Maybelline Color Show nailpolish in Sweet Clementine

Shimmer

Industrial Age

Sweet Clementine

NYX Lipstick in Fig


How Fig looks

Anyhow, this is it for today, I'll be doing the reviews on this products once I get to use them. Till then have a good day, and follow me on twitter for updates and more!

4 comments:

  1. nice colors!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow The fig lipstick looks like an awesome colour!
    I just followed your blog :) Would love it if you had a look at my blog: http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/
    Hope you have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Mr Benjamin will see you through. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com  Or  WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

color (1) cramps (1) curls (1) dark (1) fall (1) fig (1) green tea (1) hair (1) haul (1) heating pad (1) help (1) inspired (1) lana del rey (1) lipstick (1) Manhattan by NYC (1) maybelline color show (2) menstrual (1) N.Y.C. (1) nail polish (2) NYX (1) peppermint (1) plum (1) Q.R.S (1) review (1) sweet clementine (2) target (1) tea (1) tips (1) tutorial (1) vintage (1) walmart (1) waves (1) winter (1)