Sunday, July 15, 2012

Maybelline Color Show : Sweet Clementine.

 Hello everyone ! This is the second time I post today but that's okay, the faster I get to you guys, the more time you'll have to make your decisions. Today I'll be reviewing the Maybelline Color Show nailpolish in Sweet Clementine. This nail polish is really gorgeous. When I first laid eyes upon it, I fell in love. It looked very warm yet bright to wear especially during those sunny summer days. However I was only right about one, and the saying is right; looks are deceiving. Sweet Clementine is actually a very bright and vibrant color once it is applied. I didn't believe it was so bright! I expected it to be more toned down, since I was looking for a more pastel orange. Albeit, it is still a wonderful color, and can you imagine how fun it must be to do designs on this color? I will so try it and let you guys know.

Now I know you probably want to know where I got it from and how I much I paid. I got it at Walmart for $2.99 ! Such a great deal. I know prices will depend on your area, but in the east coast are of the United States it should be around that same price (for Walmart only). I've visited other stores such as CVS and Rite Aid, and the prices varied. For example in Rite Aid, it was for $3.99, so there's a difference. Just thought I'd let you know that.

The con of this product is that at the first application, it is very streaky, you need at least 2-3 coats to make the color appear. After that, I liked everything about it.

Here are the swatches for Sweet Clementine.

No flash.

With flash.
(reminds me of very sweet oranges, lol)

When I first saw it, I thought it wouldn't be such a vibrant color. 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful color of your nails :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color :D
    Thanks, im followed you now ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!

      and thanks so much! It means a lot :')

      Delete
  3. I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Mr Benjamin will see you through. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com  Or  WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

color (1) cramps (1) curls (1) dark (1) fall (1) fig (1) green tea (1) hair (1) haul (1) heating pad (1) help (1) inspired (1) lana del rey (1) lipstick (1) Manhattan by NYC (1) maybelline color show (2) menstrual (1) N.Y.C. (1) nail polish (2) NYX (1) peppermint (1) plum (1) Q.R.S (1) review (1) sweet clementine (2) target (1) tea (1) tips (1) tutorial (1) vintage (1) walmart (1) waves (1) winter (1)